CIRCLE OF SECURITY
Circle of Security is an 8 week program
Would you like to have less stress and a more enjoyable relationship with your children?
Studies have found that secure children exhibit increased empathy, greater self-esteem, better relationships with parents and peers, enhanced school readiness, and an increased capacity to handle emotions more effectively when compared with children who are not secure.
This program is a series of interactive workshops where skills are developed using real life examples.
A free program supported by a free creche for parents that would like to understand their child's behaviour i.e. why do they do that? Answered!
Check out our latest newsletter for an upcoming course.
TUNING INTO KIDS
Tuning into kids is a 4 week program
Would you like to learn how to:
- Help your child learn to manage their own emotions?
- Communicate with your child more effectively?
- Understand your child better?
- Teach your child how to deal with conflict?
Children of parents that have completed this program:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
A free program supported by a free creche for parents that would like some alternative methods of dealing with their children.
Check out our current Newsletter for an upcoming program.
TUNING INTO TEENS
Tuning into Teens is a 4 week program
For parents of children between 10 years old and 16 years old.
- Do you need a greater understanding of your teens emotions?
- Would you like some skills to support your teens and stay connected?
This program will help you understand teenage development. It will help you support and connect with your teenager and teach them how to manage those difficult teenage emotions, by promoting positive behaviour.
A free program
Register your interest by phoning RCNC 9841 8254.