Where Are We At Now!
Our aim is to empower and assist individuals and families who are isolated or socially disadvantaged to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to achieve goals and manage their own lives.
RCNC consists of three equally important service hubs:
- The Neighbourhood Centre located on North Road within Albany Family House provides support, information, workshops, programs and a parenting library service to individuals and families within the Great Southern.
- Great Southern Migrant Services located at Lotteries House provides support, information and guidance to refugee and humanitarian migrants in the Albany area and coordinates the provision of similar services in Katanning.
- The RCNC Community Garden is NOW LOCATED on Humpherys Street in Lockyer and provides information, workshops and events for community groups and individuals within the Albany area on sustainable living. Check out our Community Garden page for more information.
Our three service areas deliver a wide range of programs, workshops, events, support and information that are underpinned by common goals to provide:
- an inclusive service which is accessible to the community.
- accurate, current and relevant information.
- a service in a flexible and accountable manner to best suit group and individual needs.
- programs that are non-judgemental and are provided in a safe and friendly environment.
- value diversity and respect individual beliefs.